We offer a premium personalised service and would be grateful for the opportunity to list your boat. Our market niche is 28ft plus non-trailerable boats however, if you have something a bit left field and you think we can help please call.
To enable me to contact you regarding your needs please fill out form at the bottom of this page or contact me directly.
We have produced a simple PDF that explains how we sell your boat and what it will cost you to do so. If you have any questions after reading this or have some specific requirements that we may not have thought of I look forward to hearing from you.
Please download our guide to LISTING YOUR BOAT WITH MWM
Once we list your boat the sale process begins. Immediately your boat will be placed across our advertising mediums and we will contact anybody in our database who may be interested in your boat or have shown interest in the past to something similar.
I also have a network of people on the ground who will be made aware of your boat so we can cover as many people as possible in the shortest period of time.
Once I have an interested buyer the process is simple:
1. We receive a written offer and present it to you for your acceptance subject to its terms and conditions (mechanical and hull inspections, seatrials etc).
2. A 10% deposit is paid by the purchaser to our Trust Account. The survey process begins at the expense of the purchaser using their preferred surveyors
4. A survey report is produced and any defects discussed between the parties
5. Once any defects are clarified the vessel is headed for settlement
6. A PPSR (REVS) check is done to obtain clear title
7. The paperwork is finalised and the vessel is sold. The vessel is not released to the new buyer until we receive cleared funds in our trust account or have satisfied the vendors pre-conditions.
Generally the process from offer to sale will take a minimum of 10 working days depending on the availability of inspectors.