SAVE OVER $18,750 – LIMITED TIME
The Sun Odyssey 41 Deck Saloon is a smaller sister to the 44DS with the same striking looks and ease of handling.
It features a large spacious cockpit, bright high quality interior with great use of space, signature enormous owners cabin with ensuite and comfortable guest cabin.
• Sleek deck lines and spacious cockpit: flush hatches, twin helm design, long cockpit, innovative cockpit table, easy access transom.
• Modern hull and sail plan: a hard chine on the Philippe Briand designed hull, high-aspect ratio rig with 106% or self-tacking jib available, sheets lead back to the secondary winches
Stylish interior design by Franck Darnet & Olivier Flahault:
• Careful study of each detail ensures aesthetics, functionality, and most importantly, ergonomics: meridienne sofa, innovative galley, touch-latch hardware, etc…
• Rich materials: Alpi Teak wood, stainless steel, white-lacquered cabinets, light floorboards, leather upholstery, two-tone vinyl finish on ceiling panels, no other boat in its class offers this level of finish.
• Interior volume unrivalled in her category: The Sun Odyssey 41DS has comparable space and features often found on 45’ boats
Concept Deck Saloon:
• Light and ventilation throughout: huge side windows, 10 opening ports and hatches, for exceptional ventilation, vertical sliding hatch for companionway
• Raised saloon flooring allows for superb visibility while standing. Multiple hull ports provide views of the water when seated, spacious cockpit and aft owner’s cabin.
• Unique aft owner’s cabin: extra large double berth, opening port in transom, private head with separate shower, plenty of storage compartments, seats to each side of the berth
PORTRAIT OF FRANCK DARNET
“My life has always been guided by two passions: design and the sea.”
The art of space: We create bright, spacious interiors, inviting living areas for recreation and relaxation.
Interior volumes must be wide and open to maximize visual space. A few centimetres, the degree of a curve or a recessed joint can change the perception of interior volume.
Franck Darnet Design develops innovative design concepts for yachts, fi ne residences and other projects of note. To date, over 1,300 yachts measuring from 15 to 56 metres have been designed by Franck Darnet Design.
?Browse the 2017 brochure online or download below.
Contact us for a quotation including any factory or locally fitted options.
Note: The price offered is for a 'base boat' only, which includes the standard inventory as per Jeanneau specifications, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, local transport, antifoul and commissioning. Prices may be subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts and may change without notice.