The forward stateroom design features Maritimo’s offset queen bed design and has VIP ensuite with dual access from stateroom and companionway. Like its larger sibling, the X50R also features a full-width master stateroom with optional king bed (queen standard) and spacious ensuite.Like the X60, the X50’s aft accommodation can be personalised. The Beach Club option can be replaced with a two-berth aft cabin or full-time tender storage. Maritimo is recognized for large household galley designs, with another one in the X50 on offer. The X50 will deliver class-leading fuel economy and range, high-speed cruising capabilities and the latest technology from the world leaders in shaft driven performance.
The X50’s layout will feature a spacious galley with island bench, upright fridge freezer, full-height pull-out pantry, microwave oven, dish drawer, trash receptacle, and multiple storage cupboards and drawers. Maritimo has gifted the X50 a “performance-inspired” helm. Optional joystick docking systems will be available. “The expansive cockpit features a starboard-side entertainment unit and two opposing euro lounge units that can be combined to form an eight-seat protected dining area. Hallmark secure, walk-around decks enable safe passage to the forward deck entertainment area with lounge bed with folding backrests,” the company states. Enquire now for a guided factory tour to see the early stages of development.
• Two staterooms and ensuites forward.seating and wetbar
• Large hull-side glazing will deliver plenty of natural light
• Through-hull portlights for ventilation.
• Main deck comprises helm station, large saloon and a galley-back design
• The X-Series champions Maritimo’s (optional) three-stage sliding ‘vista’
• Optional sunroof over the galley provides extra light and ventilation